Rent an E-fatbike
Book an electric fatbike and explore the surroundings of Pyhätunturi on your own. The duration of the rental can be two hours, a full day (about 8 hours) or 24 hours. With a two-hour rental, you have time to get familiar with the ride and / or visit the nearby trails. When you choose a full day rental period, you also have time to enjoy the scenery while taking breaks.
Rental start times
You can book the rental from the button on the side. If you'd like to rent a bike for today, please give us a call and we can check availability for you.
The rental price includes a cycling helmet.
Our rental bikes are Helkama FE10 or FE11 electric assistance fatbikes, where you can choose from three different assistance levels as needed.
- Frame 17", 165-180 cm tall riders, suspension fork, 11 gears (FE11)
- Frame 19", 175-195 cm tall riders, 10 gears (FE10)
- Tires fat 26"
In good conditions, the battery lasts up to 60 km, but of course, more demanding routes shorten the driving distance. With wide 4.8 "Schwalbe Jumbo Jim tires, you can easily cross rocks, rhizomes and tires that offer a good load in soft terrain. The bike is equipped with Shimano's energy-efficient integrated motor and has 10 or 11 gears and hydraulic disc brakes.
Electric bike rental condition
- An identity card must be presented at the time of rental. The renter must return the bike at the end of the rental period. Late returns will incur an additional charge according to the price list. No refund will be paid for the unused rental time.
- The use of the bike is always at the customer's own risk and the rent does not include personal insurance.
- The condition of the bike will be checked before rental and upon return. If the renter detects a defect in the device, the landlord must be notified immediately.
- The renter undertakes to return the bike in the same condition as it was when the rental was made. The renter undertakes to replace broken parts and/or lost equipment. The cost of the repair will be charged to the renter.
Examples of replacement prices:
- Breakage of a brake lever or gear lever 50 €
- A broken wheel will be replaced according to the value of the tool.
We offer liability insurance for the bike rental period at an additional cost of € 10. The insurance includes all replaceable parts and accessories.